Thursday, March 30, 2006

Nightmare

A few nights ago I had this dream about Frat Boy Flip (the male states' attorney in County A...his name says it all. He has the wet hair look b/c of all the gel and flips the front up a little bit). It was a sexual dream! Which completely freaked me out, I remembered about it when I was driving to work the following day. Ick!!

So then when I have been seeing him, I've felt kinda awkward. Even though nothing actually happened or would EVER happen, I've been feeling odd around him.

I seem to have dreams like this about guys I work with occasionally. When in law school, I dreamed about a clinic partner often. And I've had one about a boss before too. I wonder what that means? I certainly hope the dream about Frat Boy Flip don't keep recurring though. I'd have to become an insomniac!

3 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger AngryBell said...

Well, remembering my summers with public defender's office... your alternative could be dream about your clients.

Does that make it any better?

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Blonde Law said...

I guess it is better that I was dreaming about Frat Boy Flip instead of a client.

I'm not sure how much better though!

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Peachy said...

Ha! That does create a sticky situation. My co-workers have been suggesting that our new prosecutor has a thing for me and it's definitely changed my approach to dealing with him. On the other hand, he's dismissed three big drug cases for me in the last month so maybe it's not such a bad thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home