Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sickness :(

Last week, I came down with some sort of virus. It had the beauty of 103 degree fever, coughing, running nose, congestion in chest and exhaustion. I missed work on both Monday and Tuesday. I think I slept for literally 24 straight hours. The problem is that I currently don't have any leave built up. I had 5 personal leave days for the year and I believe I'm in the process of accuring annual and sick leave. Unfortunately, I think I have to take some of my personal leave for those days.

I'm feeling a lot better now. I still have a cough and am still very tired. It's crazy though b/c I usually don't get sick. I guess it just must be either a serious shutdown of my immune system or that fact I'm constantly meeting new people.

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger ACS said...

That's awful. Feel better! Your office really should have sick leave built in. I've built up so much I could be out for a month sick and still get paid...

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger ACS said...

Still waiting for a post, hope you are doing better and enjoy the long weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home