Wednesday, May 24, 2006

One more thing done

We decided on a rehearsal dinner place! I'm excited to have one more of the big things out of way. Now I just have to finish asking my bridal party, flowers, cake, menus, my dress, bridesmaid dresses, hair, makeup, guest list, invitations, transportation, hotels, save the dates, organist, vocalist, dj...the list only continues to grow! Who knew so many details where involved in planning a wedding?

My problem with the whole planning thing is I like to have everything done and accomplished ahead of time but most of this wedding stuff I can't do until a few months beforehand. Which will only make the few months before the wedding seriously hectic. I have a visions of myself turning into some crazed bride and screaming/crying over tulips. Thus far I've warded off any tendency of my inner-bridezilla but I fear a year from now I may not be able to say the same thing!

7 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger AngryBell said...

Every bride is allowed to have her bride-zilla moments. Just as long as she doesn't go permanently into bride-zilla mode.

At least,... that is what I keep telling myself as the groom.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger ACS said...

Good luck! It is such a hard process, balancing planning a wedding and a career. Plus, you have to sleep...

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Law Dancer said...

I think that you'll be offset by the other wedding being planned for - see a bad example and not repeat.

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger Anonymous Law Student said...

If/when I ever get married, I'm going to do my best to have nothing to do with the planning. If people insist on me helping, then I want the following things:

1) Keg o' Mountain Dew
2) Infinite Shrimp
3) Alaskan Summer Ale on tap
4) Awesome live music

I'm best left out of things like that.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Moi said...

Just expect that something will go wrong at the ceremony, because it will. Murphy's Law. Just hope it will be minor. It usually is.

And, guess what. After a hectic wedding day, one year from now, it'll suddenly all be over, and you'll wonder what all the fuss and stress was about.

Hang in there!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger bernard n. shull said...

i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

 

Post a Comment

<< Home